(Rental criteria and contact info at the bottom!)
Looking for a comfortable and convenient place to call home? Look no further than this fully furnished rental, located in a prime commuting location just 7 minutes from the light rail. Situated just half a block from the beautiful Jefferson Park, this rental offers easy access to both I-5 and I-90, making it the perfect home base for anyone looking to explore the city. It has very easy access to the VA, First Hill, SODO, and other major employers. It's easy to get everywhere via transit but the home also comes with one off-street parking space!
One of the highlights of this rental is the rooftop garden, complete with all the amenities you need to grow your own herbs and vegetables. You can relax by the propane firepit on the patio set, taking in the stunning city, park, and water views while you enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Inside, you'll find everything you need to make yourself at home. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the supplies you need to cook up a storm, while the linen closet is full of fresh towels and sheets for your comfort. Whether you're moving to the city for work or pleasure, this furnished rental is the perfect place to call home. And with plenty of restaurants within easy walking distance, you'll always have plenty of dining options right at your fingertips.
Two full bed sets included along with a desk outfitted with 2 monitors, laptop hub, mouse, and keyboard. All you need to do is plug your laptop in!
Make sure to check out the 3D tour and contact me for more details!
Price is $3600/mo for a 12 mo lease. Shorter tenancies may be considered. Internet included! WSG billed separately.
Pets considered on a case by case basis with an additional non-refundable cleaning deposit ($300) and pet rent of $50/mo.
Deposit: $3,000 (Refundable and can be paid over months)
Cleaning: $250 (Non-refundable)
Credit score of at least 700. Min income requirement is 2.5x the monthly amount. Employment or funds verification required. Application is taken through a 3rd party and the application fee is paid directly to them. 3rd party company will check credit, background history, verify employment, and rental history.
1. Positive government issued picture I.D. is required.
2. You will be asked to provide your full SSN in order for the company to screen you.
3. Application must be made by all parties planning to occupy the rental.
4. Positive rental history (no late payments or non-payment) of 12 months required. If no rental history, a co-signer may be considered.
5. Verified employment means an offer letter, or W2, or tax documents. Ok to show proof of funds for length of tenancy instead.
6. Any unlawful detainer action or eviction within the past three years will result in a denial.
7. Rental history with complaints (disturbance or other) will be denied if the previous manager would not re-rent or if there are more than three complaints.